Job Architecture & Skill Management in Agile Organizations
CHANGELEADERS helps to implement agile job architectures and holistic skill management.
Authors: Ralf Hendrik Kleb und Nicole Fabig-Grychtol
The organizational environment has changed significantly for the topic of job architecture.
- Companies have to make the existing organization fit for the future and reinvent themselves at the same time.
- Different situations of the departments require differentiated transformation strategies.
- Existing structures are often mixed with agile forms of organization and work.
- The development towards an agile organization requires a holistic transformation strategy.
- The transformation strategy is implemented on sight and with the help of digital tools.
Modern work & job architectures support the development of agile organizations.
- HR core processes support the development of a new „Work & Job Architecture“.
- Job grading reflects the heterogeneity and dynamics of different organizations.
- The diverse aspects of organizational agility flow into job grading.
- The characteristics of agile roles are defined and evaluated on an organization-specific basis.
- The new agile roles are integrated into the existing grading structures.
Skill management provides the key to successful workforce transformation.
- The job landscape will continue to change – completely new jobs will emerge, old ones will disappear.
- Skill requirements change continuously – the half-life of skills today is five years.
- The identification of organizational skills required in the future is of strategic importance.
- Gap analysis of skill areas provides the basis for workforce transformation.
- AI-supported systems support skills management at the job and employee level.