Karl-Heinz Große Peclum
Karl-Heinz is a sociologist and proven expert in change management and post-merger integration. He brings decades of experience in leading global HR organizations in the financial services industry.
Karl-Heinz successfully led the change management of the largest integration project in German banking history. In less than three years, the merger of Germany’s former second- and fourth-largest banks has created a leading bank for private and corporate customers in Germany with an international presence in over 50 countries and more than 50,000 employees.
- Design and implementation of change management in far-reaching change processes
- Post-merger-integration programs
- Organizational restructuring, including negotiations with employee representatives
- HR Audit: Improvement of the effectiveness and efficiency of the HR organization
- Full range of human resources management
- Team, division and corporate development
- Executive coaching
- Leadership training and coaching
- Interim HR management
- Managing the global HR function
- Corporate Head of HR Commerzbank AG; incl. responsibility for the HR integration and head of the overall change management in the post-merger integration (merger with Dresdner Bank AG)
- Global Head of HR WestLB AG
- Group HR Manager, Branch and Business Unit Manager Sales, Department Manager PE, OE and Education, Project Manager Change Management at HVB Group
- Head of Human Resources Development Dresdner Bank AG
- Degree: Social Sciences
- Focus: Economics, Political Science, Sociology, German Language and Literature, Education
- Universities: Marburg, Münster, Duisburg
- Various advanced training measures such as: Baden Baden Entrepreneurial Talks, General Management Seminar University Seminar of German Business, etc.
- One-year course for organizational development consultants / change managers at the Gottlieb Duttweiler Institute in Switzerland