Kai studied Education/Pedagogy and Psychological Counselling and is an internationally certified leadership coach.
He brings over 20 years of management experience from international companies and worked abroad for 13 years in various HR functions. Kai is a proven expert in the management of global job architectures and HR processes, especially in the areas of corporate culture and leadership development.
Kai has worked primarily in the automotive and logistics industry, including the Volkswagen Group and the Schnellecke Logistics Group.
- 13 years working abroad
- 20 years managerial experience in international companies
- Executive Coach and HR Consultant
- Vice President Group Human Resources & Communications, Member of the Management Board, Schnellecke Logistics
- Human Capital Director North American Region, Schnellecke Logistics
- Head of Management Training & Development, Volkswagen de Mexico
- HR Project Manager, Volkswagen de Mexico
- Captain, German Federal Armed Forces
- Diploma: Education/Pedagogy and Psychological Counselling
- University: Helmut Schmidt University Hamburg
- General Management Diploma, IPADE Business School
- The Art of Business Coaching, Newfield Consulting directed by Rafael Echeverría
- Meta-Coach: International Certification Program in Coaching, Michael Hall
- Certification Program in PNL, Michael Hall
- MBTI Qualifying Workshop for the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Otto Kroeger
- Executive Coaching (certificated be Michael Hall and Omar Salom